Jun 15, 2011

happy FIRST birthday!

My dear sweet Blake! I know I say this EVERY month, but seriously…how are you ONE already?! It feels like I was in the hospital yesterday waiting for your arrival. Nervous and anxious. I couldn’t wait to meet you and introduce you to your big brother. You have exceeded all of my expectations. What a dream baby you have been this past year. You are a great eater…a great sleeper {at night}…and you have the sweetest personality. You are for sure a mama’s boy and I don’t mind it one bit. To have you cuddle in my arms is the BEST! Those striking blue eyes {seriously no editing on them besides sharpening}, those blonde curly locks and all of those cute bitty toes just make you irresistible! We all love you so much Blakey! I can’t wait to see what your second year of life holds for us. You will become a big brother in just a few months! I’m still trying to wrap my head around the fact that you will be a BIG brother!! I know you will be fantastic. Love you to the moon and back!

IMG_2392 copyIMG_2393  IMG_2398IMG_2403IMG_2426  IMG_2442  IMG_2451IMG_2457IMG_2481  IMG_2510IMG_2537IMG_2547  IMG_2553IMG_2595IMG_2579IMG_2600IMG_2612

…..and done!

IMG_2622

16 sweet comments:

The Leonard Four said...

MERCY ME he is a dang cute ONE year old! :) can't believe that a year has already passed! wow!

faith @ life as a yates said...

Good lord what a cutie pie he's too pretty to be a boy lol is that ok to say?! Hahaha seriously so stinkin cute and can't believe he's ONE?! Happy birthday Blake!!

Alex said...

Happy birthday to one handsome little boy!!!!

Kerri said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Christy said...

Those pictures are darling!! I can't believe you're on the road to having another one!
Happy Birthday Blake!

Amanda said...

Those pictures are awesome! Happy Birthday to my sweet Blakey!

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday to Blake! He is such a handsome little man. Love the pics!

Marissa said...

Oh my gosh, SWEET BOY :)

Happy First Birthday to that handsome boy!!

Austyn said...

He is too adorable!! And those blue eyes are just GORGEOUS!

Happy Birthday Mr. Blake!! :))

Tiffany said...

i want to know how you managed to get him to SIT still for these photos!! maddox runs all over the place!!

he's as cuuuute as ever!!

happy FIRST birthday, blake!!

Mónica said...

Happy Birthday Blake! :D

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Happy 1st Birthday Blake! Damn it girl! You did it again with those amazing photos! I hope you are feeling well! Xoxo

Hanh said...

Love the pictures! Happy first birthday Blake! By the way, I think I saw your husband this morning at Potbelly downtown.

Becky said...

You did a GREAT job with these pictures. I LOVE them!!! I'm dying to know where you took them. The location is awesome. And the "b" onesie is precious. Gonna need to know where you got that as well. :) LOVE these and LOVE that sweet boy!!!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday to Blake! He is so adorable; love those curls!!

Greene Family said...

Oh my goodness - I can't take the cuteness of these photos!!! You take amazing photos, and you have one adorable, sweet one year old!! Happy 1st Birthday Blake!!