Jun 4, 2011

he should play the lottery

On Memorial Day the husband spent the day at the horse track with a friend. He is all things horses right now and was excited to head out to Lone Star Park. I hadn’t heard from him most of the day and finally got a call that he was on his way home. He walked in the house and asked if I wanted the good news or the bad news first…? The bad news was he needed to go back to Lone Star Park and the good news was he won $1261 on the last race! I guess you need your social security card to claim any winnings over $600. He was over the moon proud of himself and headed back during his lunch break the next day to claim his ticket. The best part of the news was he took pictures of his winning ticket AND his money in two different ways…plus he uploaded them to Picasa so that I could do a blog post about it. For the past week he comes home everyday to check the blog to see if I had done his blog post only to be disappointed that it wasn’t done. So this one is for Brooks…love you babe!

IMAG0056IMAG0057IMAG0058

7 sweet comments:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Since your Hubby keeps checking to see if you did this blog post then I guess this comment is for him............WOOHOO!

Faith said...

haha that's funny he was checking the blog everyday- does he check any other time? ;)

and for your hubby- AWESOME WIN! CONGRATS!

Marissa said...

AWESOME WIN!!

I'd be one happy Momma!!!

Jen :) said...

That is hilarious! That's so reminds me of how he'd act when we were younger. Love you Brooksie! ;)

Holly said...

WAY TO GO BROOKS!!!

Amy Bannert Neal said...

Go Brooks Go! I bet he was proud!! Cute blog...

The Rodriguez Crew said...

This just made me laugh.... AGAIN!!! Love the money shots.