Jun 20, 2011

save a horse…

Ride a cowboy?! OK! So not an appropriate title for my three year old, but it’s the only thing coming to me tonight! Brooks and I took Cole to a really fun birthday party on Saturday where he got to ride a horse!! If you remember this post, we weren’t sure if he was even going to attempt the horse. On preparing for the party I kept telling Cole that he was going to get to ride a pony and he told me “no, I no ride a horse, I ride a cow!” What a crazy kid! When we got to the horse camp we realized he had to wear a helmet and I wasn’t sure if any would fit. Lucky enough for us they had one that did!! We finally convinced Cole to hop on for a ride and he LOVED it! He even went for a second ride. He did have the choice to ride the little pony or the big horse and he chose the big horse! We were so proud of Cole that he overcame his fear and tried something new!!

IMG_2971IMG_2924IMG_2961IMG_2963IMG_2951

6 sweet comments:

Aunt Jen said...

Oh my goodness! That little stinker is so darn cute! I miss you guys soooooooo much! Love you! :)

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Look at that sweet boy riding that horse! Go Cole! Woohoo!

Erin said...

Oh my! That is too cute! Yea, Cole!

Faith said...

How fun is that!!! Looks like he was having a BLAST!

Melisa said...

How sweet! Not the least bit scared!

Greene Family said...

Yay Cole!! You are one adorable cowboy!! He looks like he had a blast!