Jul 25, 2011

Half way to D-Day!

I’ve made it to 20 weeks for the third time in my life! It looks like with each pregnancy my belly gets just a little bigger. Also, why do I look different in every picture!? The name game is finally getting narrowed down! It’s so hard when it’s the same sex and you have used up some of your favorite names already. If I like a name, Brooks doesn’t love it OR if he likes a name, I don’t love it. I’m not ready to announce a name yet, but I think we have one we both like so far!! From here on out I’m going to try and enjoy everything about being pregnant since this is my last time…EVER!

5months edit5 monthsIMG_4231

                        {cole}                                       {blake}                                       {baby boy #3}

10 sweet comments:

Renee and Ryan's Book said...

I think you look beautiful in all 3 pictures! And, woohoo for the halfway point!

Brandi said...

You are sooo cute in all 3 pics!!!!!

Kelly said...

Wow, you look great in all of your pregnancies! I love how you took them all in the same spot.
Best wishes with the rest! :)

Katie said...

So cute...pregnancy suits you! Sure you're done :) J/K!

Tiffany said...

you look great, girl! I'm right behind you ;) oh, and I understand the whole name game...we have our boy name, but can't agree on the girl! Ugh!

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Looking good girlie! Xoxo

Mattilyn's mommy said...

As always, you look amazing! But I must say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dark hair when you were pregnant with Cole!! Congrats on 20 weeks...for the last time ;)

Caden and Mommy said...

You are so funny. I'm surprised you didnt put EVER in the biggest font possible :0) How fun though to compare the pictures! Enjoy your last half!

Kim said...

I love your comparison pictures. I will live vicarious through all of my pregnant friends, as I will NEVER get pregnant again. I love seeing all your pics and can't wait to see the little guy and hear the name!

Greene Family said...

I love these comparison baby photos! You look beautiful with all three of your precious boys! Good luck with finding the name you both really like - can't wait to hear what you decide on!