Jul 6, 2011

who’s that BIG boy?

I feel like I woke up and over night Blake has turned into a big boy and is no longer a baby. He’ll always be my baby, but he is definitely more grown up! He wants to do everything his big brother is doing. He’s even started watching morning cartoons. Now, Cole can watch television for HOURS if you let him, but Blake is only interested for a few minutes at a time. I love when he crawls into this big leather chair with Cole’s his sippy cup. Have I mentioned he loves big boy sippy cups? Mostly the ones with straws and drinks his milk every morning out of a regular cup and a straw. We gave up all bottles a few weeks ago and he didn’t mind one bit! No more baby food either…just the good stuff! He does a pretty good job with everything we give him even though he only has 2 itty bitty bottom teeth.

IMG_3318IMG_3314

5 sweet comments:

Brandi said...

I agree with you. When I started following your blog, hew was so little, now he seems so big! Sad how time flies by so fast!!!!

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

I have been reading ur past posts to catch up since Eddie and I were away for our anniversary. The bday party looked like so much fun! I wish I could eat some of those S'mores they looked ooey gooey good! And yes.....your little boy Blake is not so little anymore! He is so handsome! So is Cole! Xoxo

Faith said...

you know i still always saw blake as a baby in your previous posts... for some reason... in these two pictures, he really does look like such a big boy! did he really grow over night???

Kim said...

He is gorgeous. Seriously. You have two heartbreakers on your hands already. Can you handle one more???

Greene Family said...

Your handsome boy is growing up so fast! I felt like time flew by with Simon his first year, but it seemed to go by even faster with Jude . . . maybe because he too always has to do everything his big brother does. :)
Both of your boys are so handsome, and I can just imagine the cuteness of your third baby boy!