Sep 13, 2011

first day firsts

The day I’ve been looking forward to has finally arrived!! BOTH of my boys are off to school! Cole couldn’t wait to start back and Blake had no idea what fun was in store for him. I’m not ready for both of my boys to be gone full time so our new schedule is perfect! Cole is in the 3 day a week four year old program and Blake started the 2 day Mother’s Day Out program. It’s so nice to have a few hours a week to myself to prepare for another little Johnson to join the crew.

IMG_5423IMG_5443IMG_5452IMG_5469IMG_5475IMG_5483IMG_5480IMG_5490IMG_5493

The boys had a great first day and Cole loved that he got to ride in Daddy’s car. I’m really happy with their teachers and I think it’s going to be a great year! The day back report for the boys were wonderful! They both had a super fun first day! I hope Cole’s passion for school continues for lots of years to come!!

7 sweet comments:

Meredith Woodruff said...

These pictures are precious!!! I love the one of Blake looking up to Cole! You can tell he adores his big brother:)!

Brandi said...

Aw, such cute pics!! What sweet boys!

Holly said...

Lol! I love these pics! Those brothers are so cute w/ their matching shoes & backpacks :)

Sarah Condon said...

So sweet!! Love the signs!!

Alex said...

Seriously, you take the best pictures!!
Glad they had a good day!

Melissa said...

LOVE these pictures ;)

Renee and Ryan's Book said...

Your boys are so handsome! Their outfits are so adorable. I love the pic of Cole looking all studly and then you see Blake's little butt trying to stand up on the side. Too cute!