Sep 11, 2011

just because

I’ve been such a blog slacker lately and I’m IN LOVE with this face I decided to devote an entire post to my precious “baby” boy! Yes, I’m aware that all of these pictures are pretty close to the same thing, but I had such a hard time narrowing down which ones to include. His personality is larger than life and he’s such a little love. When I look at those baby blues I am so thankful you are mine. What a smart little man you are! You amaze me everyday.

These pictures were taken a few weeks ago…since then he had his first haircut!! Post to come…

IMG_4974 - CopyIMG_5003 - CopyIMG_5047 - CopyIMG_5048 - CopyIMG_5049 - CopyIMG_5055 - CopyIMG_5060 - CopyIMG_5078 - CopyIMG_5080IMG_5081 - Copy

4 sweet comments:

Ashley said...

OMG your little bambino is so cute. those eyes!!!! <3

Becky said...

I could EAT. HIM. UP!!! love these pics!! :)

Faith said...

he is such a cutie!

Hampshire Family said...

He is to die for!! Such a cutie pie!!