Nov 2, 2011

the johnson boys in their finest

It’s a bird…no, it’s a plane…no, it’s SUPER COLE! How cute are those chubby little thighs in his rain boots?

68206813

Now, that’s determination!! I couldn’t believe that this little cutie was game for some pictures.

6857

It’s a very rare moment that I can get some pictures of my oldest with a genuine smile. There was a little bribery mixed in, but whatever works, right!?

6868  6881

68886894

Next up was this little guy. I was just hoping for a few pictures of him sitting and look cute. Well, he wasn’t on the same page….SO I pulled out the mini m&m’s. They pretty much back fired on me…

6922

Say what? I can’t have more than one at a time?

6925

What if I turn on the water works? Will that help?

Cotton Candy

Okay then. What about the sweet puppy dog eyes? Will they work on you?

Candy Light Pop

Fine then. I will just take this matter into my own hands….

6945

Success and a smile!! He got his way…even with his sweet little bull dog smile and random number of teeth in that mouth. Yes, we are 16.5 months old and have two teeth on the top and three on the bottom. We just broke ground on that fourth tooth on the bottom right. It’s been a long and bumpy road in the teething department.

6942  6916

8 sweet comments:

Jenn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Anthea said...

OMG - it has been so long since I have been near anyones blogs. Thanks for posting a link on our f/b page. These are way too cute. xo

Melody said...

Your boys are so cute and I always love all of your pictures. Do you mind sharing what kind of camera you use, and do you edit them? You really are great at taking pics. I'm always impressed :)

Anonymous said...

absolutely lovelly pics and love your commentary too:)thank you for sharing:)))Sharon

modern Suburbanites said...

i am a new follower, your blog is fantastic. you have a beautiful family and these photos are fantastic!
www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Andria said...

I'm a new follower...love your blog! And your boys are absolutely adorable!!

Beth Carmona said...

Hi Katie, I have so enjoyed reading your blog that i can't wait to get to work everyday just to go on and see what is going on in the Johnson house. Feel like i know you already.

Lea Liz said...

You have the two cutest little boys ever!!!