Dec 19, 2011

little old man!

My sweet little love looks like a little old man. Actually all three of my boys have had an “old man” look to them as a newborn. I’m SO in love with this little guy and his brothers are pretty smitten with him too. So far life with three boys has been great! I’m lucky that I have a husband that is very hands on. He even shares the nighttime duties every single night. Little man has his last feeding at 10 pm and then it’s off to bed for all of us. He has been waking around 2 am to eat and then again at 5 or 6. Our goal is to make it to 2:30 and then again at 7 am to start our day. I know we will get there. We aren’t really sure who he looks like. Sometimes I see Blake..other times I see Cole, but most of the time I just see Gavin. I’m looking forward to see how he grows and changes the next few months. Right now I’m really enjoying all of the newborn cuddles I get! I have a hard time putting him down!!

IMG_80048009IMG_8056Creamy Soy LatteIMG_8006IMG_8064

4 sweet comments:

modern Suburbanites said...

gorgeous photos!! he is so so adorable!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

The Rodriguez Crew said...

Oh goodness, he is PRECIOUS!!! Look at his face!! He is a TOTAL mix of C & B right now to me. Crazy! I can't wait to watch him grow! On the blog. Lol.

Jennjilla said...

So precious! Are you getting another blue eyed babe?

Caden and Mommy said...

Let me just say, Brooks Rocks! He sounds like an excellent husband and daddy!