Jan 27, 2012

baby love

Sweet Gavin is now 8 weeks old! In just a few short days he will be turning 2 months old. It’s hard to believe that we have been living on minimal sleep for the past 8 weeks, but this little face makes it all worth it! I love that every time I post a picture of Gavin everyone loves to try and figure out who he looks like! Sometimes I hear Cole…other times I hear Blake…then I hear Brooks! Who knows!? I see both boys in him and I’m sure over time we will be able to tell what color hair he will have. If it will be straight or curly? Blue eyes? Brown eyes? Green eyes? It’s all too soon to tell, but I can tell you that I love this little guy! He’s starting to look more like a baby and less like a newborn. I’m hoping sleep is soon to follow! Blakey boy slept through the night for the first time at 8 weeks old and then consistently at 10 weeks old…come on Gavs! Lets do this!

IMG_0064IMG_0089IMG_0138IMG_0121IMG_0104IMG_0160

5 sweet comments:

Jane said...

I love the sweet little milk bubbles! he is SO precious!!

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

He is so adorable! Xoxo

Kerri said...

so sweet!

Alex said...

too cute!!!! Love the jammies too!

Kelly said...

Oh my..sweet precious little boy!