Jan 2, 2012

a day in the life of Blake James

This kid cracks me up! I just LOVE to watch him play and I’m pretty obsessed with taking his picture. The facial expressions he makes are just too much. I know this is some picture overload, but I just loved them all. Yes, he stayed in these pajamas ALL day and he may have went to bed in them that night…just sayin’. That’s kind of how we roll sometimes. We were upstairs in the playroom and Cole was watching a movie in the media room just next door and Gavin was napping in the corner. It was so fun to have a little time with my middle love. As you can see he is quite the ham!

IMG_8516 copy IMG_8525 copy IMG_8532 copyIMG_8530 copyIMG_8537 copy IMG_8551 copy  IMG_8556 copyIMG_8583 copy IMG_8594 copyIMG_8572 copy IMG_8568 copyIMG_8606 copy IMG_8605 copyIMG_8607 copy IMG_8610 copyIMG_8622 copy IMG_8625 copyIMG_8630 copy IMG_8635 copyIMG_8642 copy IMG_8646 copy

9 sweet comments:

Karolyn said...

He does make the cutest darn faces! Hey just a random question....but seeing the pics of Blake's room, I realized we haven't seen any posts/pics of Gavin's nursery!? Just curious :)

Katie said...

You catch the neatest shots of his cute little face! I love your organization in the background! Is it from Pottery Barn?

Tiffany said...

such a stinker! I could totally eat.him.up!!!!

Kelly said...

So sweet! LOVE all his expressions! Happy New Year and blessings in 2012!!

Tiffany said...

Katie, I love your home. You need to give us a tour or something so we can all see more! Your boys are getting ridiculously grown up and so adorable! I love little Blake, he's so dreamy.

Sarah said...

I keep trying to post to your post and keep getting erros..hopefully this works...LOVE all the pics of Blake. He is So cute as are all your boys. You guys make some cute babies :) Love reading your post too. I think being a mom to 3 is great, too. It's so much fun to watch them together. It melts my heart. You have a beautiful family, Katie! Hugs

Renee Joyce said...

What an awesome day Blake had! I love the wake up pictures. His room s awesome too!

Porter Carroll said...

I swear that kid could be in movies! :)

Caden and Mommy said...

Oh Katie ... you have your hands full :o) I cant wait for Gavin's personality to develop. Blake is cute! Love those curls! ... and I love the star crib sheet!