Jan 9, 2012

my heart

How can I express in words how much I love this little face? Cole is the sweetest mama’s boy! It is not uncommon for him to tell me that I’m his best friend. While sitting on the couch the other night he sat next to me with his arm around me shoulders and would give me a kiss on my arm every few minutes and tell me how much he loves me. I mean…melt.my.heart!! I can’t imagine life not seeing this smile every morning. Don’t get me wrong, he also frustrates the heck out of me! He loves to pester his little brother {Blake} and chase after the dogs in his car. He also loves to kiss the baby and make sure Gavin is taken care of. He has such a big heart. This little four year old has my heart for sure!

IMG_7641 copy 2

7 sweet comments:

Kelly said...

Such a sweet face! He looks so grown up with his glasses! Such a smart little guy!

Kerri said...

:)

Renee Joyce said...

That sweet smile would take any mama's heart! He's sounds like such a good big brother, teaching Gavin and Blake through tough love.

Jennifer said...

Don't ya just love brotherly love?! Ha! From reading your posts, Cole seems like he has an awesome personality! Love his big smiles! :)

Mónica said...

Sweetest boy ever :D

Caden and Mommy said...

He is so stinkin precious! I love that red sweater!
Caden's latest is at random times saying, "I love you Mom" However after about the 10th time on Sunday in a three hour period I realized maybe this is all a ploy to get my attention :o)
Its those adorable smiles that keep them out of trouble!

Bethany said...

Love that! It's a special bond, I'm sure! He reminds me so much of my nephew... I don't know why, but he does!