Jan 20, 2012

my life

Don’t you just love a sleeping baby? One of my favorite things to do is watch his little mouth while he sleeps. To see his tiny lips make little kissy faces in his sleep or the occasional smile that briefly appears just melts my heart. Gavin is now 7 weeks and growing and changing every day. He is a good little eater and that double chin is proof!!

IMG_9833 copyIMG_9856 copy 2IMG_9863 copy 3

You would think our dogs just love to play with our boys…well…they tolerate them. How can you blame them? Cole chases them while riding around in one of his cars and Blake loves to sit on them. Luckily, they are very good with the boys. There is the occasional bark when they do something they don’t love, but overall we are lucky they adapted so well to our babies. We’ve had Honey and Riley since they were just pups and at one time they were like our children. Honey is now 9 and Riley is 7. If they could talk I’m sure they would have said “You brought home another one!?” when we brought Gavin home from the hospital. Honey is very protective of the boys and if she doesn’t want Riley around them she has no problem letting him know.

IMG_9907 copyIMG_9956 copy

I just love this big toothy grin! He’s a mama’s boy and I love it!! Those blond curls and big blue eyes!

IMG_9950 copy

Then there is this sweet little muffin who can sleep through his loud brothers playing all around him. I cherish my newborn snuggles!

IMG_9975 copy

My big brown eyed boy is a serious mama’s boy! He has the kindest heart when it comes to me. He found a blue car in the house the other day and forgot I had bought it for him ages ago. I’m not sure how many “thank you mommy” I got during the day along with tons of hugs for this simple little blue car. When I pick him up from school he always asks me how my day was and what I did while he was at school. He may look irritated from all of my kisses in this picture, but I know he loves it!

IMG_9968 copy

I just had to slip this picture in because that little toosh is just too much cuteness!

IMG_9978 copy

6 sweet comments:

Jennifer said...

Love it! Isn't it funny that we probably both would have loved to have a little girl, but now that these boys are here nothing else would do?! I love my "boy life"!!

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Achon butts are the cutest!!!!!

Tiffany said...

those boys are delish!
I see so much of cole in gavin :)

Julie said...

Super cute pictures! Baby Gavin is just precious!!

Caden and Mommy said...

... and I'ld have to say your life is pretty darn cute! Lovin that achon rump! Looks like Cole can get his unders on? We are still working on getting Caden to pull his own up. Any tips? He gets stuck once he reaches his bottom. Sigh!

modern Suburbanites said...

this photos are so so adorable!!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com