Jan 1, 2012

one month | four weeks

My Dearest Gavin Brooks,

Today you are ONE month old! Wow! I know I will be saying “I can’t believe it” A LOT over the course of your life. I love to just hold you and watch you breath. I have a hard time putting you down. You are such a little snuggler and I just eat it up. Adding you to our family has been such an easy transition. Your brothers are just smitten with you. It’s not uncommon for either Blake or Cole to come up and give you a kiss and then keep on playing. I can’t wait to see all three of you playing together one day! Well, not too soon since I want to cherish these days. It’s amazing how I fell in the love with you the minute I saw you!! I love you so much baby boy.

You are getting on a pretty good schedule. During the day you eat every three hours and you are waking up twice a night. Most of time you go right back to sleep at night. You are eating a full 4 oz at each feeding and have 8 bottles a day. Such a great little eater! Mommy and daddy get so excited when you let out a nice big burp because you get very upset when you have trapped air bubbles. Right now you are a cross between both of your brothers! Sometimes we see Cole and sometimes we see Blake. Your eyes are starting to look blue, but it’s still hard to tell. I guess we will have to wait and see! Boy are you strong! You have even rolled over twice, though I don’t think you meant to. You can hold your head so high for a few seconds and then rest and then lift it right back up. I can’t wait to see how much you change over the next month!

I love you to the moon and back!! 

        1 months stats: 9 lbs 4 oz, 19 inches long, head 14”        

IMG_9195 copyIMG_9254 copyIMG_9272 copy2IMG_9308 copyIMG_9271 copyIMG_9210 copyIMG_9290 copyIMG_9286 copyIMG_9295 copy

5 sweet comments:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Katie he is beautiful! Xoxo

Amanda said...

I think Gavin looks like Cole! I can really see it in these pictures! :)

Jennifer said...

So, so sweet! I have almost the exact pose of Reid's tootsies. :) I love the "I love you to the moon and back"! I have a saying for each of my boys to tell them how much I love them...I use "I love you to the moon and back" for my oldest. Sweet! Gavin is adorable!

Jen Weisser said...

So sweet!! He is beautiful!

Renee Joyce said...

They grow too darn fast! With two older brothers, Gavin is bound to be one tough kid!