Jan 29, 2012

round here

I feel like our family is starting to settle into a nice routine. The weekends are pretty low key which is exactly what we need. The weather was pretty nice so we spent a little time in the backyard as the sun was going down. The boys ran around and played while Brooks and I lounged in the chaises just chatting away. It’s simple moments like this that make me appreciate the life that we have created together. I can’t tell you how complete I feel with my three boys. Every once in a while I will catch a moment so sweet and so pure that I run to grab my camera just hoping it lasts long enough. Cole woke up this morning complaining of his ear hurting. After an unusual early morning nap, Brooks took him over to acute kids and sure enough he had an ear infection. He was so bummed to miss his soccer game, but thankfully it’s just his left ear and he’s already starting to feel better.

IMG_0266 copyIMG_0274 copy 2IMG_0283Creamy Soy LatteIMG_0258 copy

Creamy Soy Latte0253

IMG_0025 copy

Creamy Soy LatteIMG_0010 copy 2

6 sweet comments:

Lea Liz said...

Your boys are so cute!! I can't wait for two boys so I can only imagine how wonderful 3 would be!!

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh! Blake's hair is KILLING me! I LOVE it!! Looks like y'all are settling in nicely to being a family of 5! Miss you!

Brandi said...

Chilling in the backyard with your boys and hubs; my idea of heaven!!! Such cuties!!

Julie said...

Super cute pictures. All three of your boys look so much alike! They are just adorable!

Kerri said...

super cute pictures!!!!!!!!!!! what a sweet family!

Marissa said...

beautiful family pics! A house full of boys and all so darn CUTE :)