Jan 11, 2012

This & That

We’ve been enjoying A LOT of time at home lately. If the boys aren’t in school then we usually just hang out at home. I’m not brave enough to venture out with all three boys by myself yet. I almost went to Target today because I needed nursery water, but my good friend Kylie came to the rescue and picked me up a gallon so I didn’t have to pack everyone up. We moved Cole to his new room last night!! It isn’t finished yet, but half of his furniture got delivered yesterday so we moved him in! He loves it! I wasn’t sure how he would do leaving his old room since he loved it so much. I just really hyped up his new robot room and he only had a few requests. That he could bring with him: his fish tank, sound machine, blanket and clock. As soon as it is done I will post pictures! It’s coming along so nicely. The reason for the room swap is simple. Once Gavin is able to move upstairs he will take over the nursery. I didn’t want to buy another crib. Once Blake is ready to move into a big boy bed he will take Cole’s old room. The younger boys will share the two rooms that have a jack and jill bathroom. Cole moved into our upstairs guest bedroom. It has a queen size bed and it’s own bathroom. Since he is the oldest we figured he needed to have that room. We don’t think he needs a queen size bed, but that is what we already had and we wanted to keep it for when guests stay with us. We figure Cole could bunk with Blake during that time.

Here’s an update over the past week in pictures…

Creamy Soy LatteIMG_9655 copyIMG_9647 copy

10 IMG_9669 copy

IMG_9681

IMG_9510 copy

IMG_9563

IMG_9345 copyIMG_9315 copy 2

8 sweet comments:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

katie!! you are beyond blessed with those 3!! Can't wait to see the robot room (so I can steal some ideas, hehe), and every single last picture was crazy cute!!

Erin said...

such sweet images! i love cole's new bedding...so cool!

Tiffany said...

those boys are just precious!!! seriously precious!!!

Kelly said...

I hope you will be sharing pics of Cole's new room! I love his robot sheets. Adorable pictures of Gavin too!

A pathologically information hungry mother said...

Gosh, fairplay to you for even contemplating the trip to Target...My youngest is 7 months and I still haven't gone shopping with the 3 of them, can't face it... :-)
Gorgeous photos by the way...

Bethany said...

Hey you! Congrats on #3... he is precious!!!

Sarah Condon said...

Gosh- Your boys are so sweet and cute!!

Caden and Mommy said...

LOVE Cole's new bedding. Isn't that so sweet and innocent, his requests to bring a few things to his new room :o)
It's almost like you were meant to have three boys, the room layout seems to flow perfectly.