Feb 3, 2012

2 months | 9 weeks

My sweet Gavi bear! You are two months old!! You are starting to look more like a baby and less like a newborn. What an easy going little guy you are. Your schedule has been pretty easy to keep. We try and start the day around 7 and from there you eat about every three hours. You head to bed around 8 or 8:30 pm and do your last feeding at 10. Somewhere around 4 am you wake and eat and then back to sleep until the morning. We are going to be working hard to get you to drop that middle of the night feeding. Mommy and Daddy are really missing their sleep, but like I’ve said before, you are worth it!

On the days that your big brothers are in school, we hit the road together. You are quite the errand runner. Most of the time you are fast asleep in your car seat. If you are awake, I will try and get you out to stretch and put you in the baby Bjorn. You do enjoy being carried on my chest. I have even gone for walks with you that way. Cole and Blake are in the double stroller and you are in the carrier. Man, I’m sure mommy looks silly, but that’s the only way to take all three of you at the same time. You just go right to sleep. You love the rocking motion.

I’m still waiting for some real smiles from you. I sure hope they are around the corner. I love to see you smile in your sleep. You are cooing just a little. It won’t be long before we will be “talking” to each other. Our song is “Pretty Baby” and you love to be sung to. We will rock in your rocking chair while you are nice and swaddled {since you still enjoy a good swaddle} until you get sleepy.

Goodness you have gained some chunk this month!! You are just a few ounces shy of doubling your birth weight. I LOVE your sweet double chin. You are solid little man and daddy jokes that you will be our line backer. Both of your brothers still adore you and there is NO jealousy in this household. Cole is especially protective of you. At your well visit this month, you had 3 shots and I’m pretty sure Cole cried more than you did. I can’t begin to tell you how much I love you. I’m so excited for this next month and to see what you have in store for us.

Love you always,
Mommy

2 month stats: Weight- 12 lbs, 11 oz {75%}   Length- 23” {50%}   Head- 15.25 {25%}

IMG_0506 copyIMG_0466 copyIMG_0540 copyIMG_0486 copy IMG_0517 copyIMG_0472 copyIMG_0444 copyIMG_0581 copy

4 sweet comments:

Tara said...

Hi Katie!!

I'm Tara...a "blog stalker" of yours! Just wanted to say "hi" and that your boys are precious!! I love to read other boy mommy blogs!

Sarah Condon said...

I dont think he could get any cuter!! Love the outfit-- where did you get those?

Heidi said...

Ooooh I just want to squeeeeeeeeeze him!!

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

So adorable! xoxo