Apr 11, 2012

blake

It is a RARE moment when this kid will sit still long enough for me to take his picture. I jumped on the opportunity for him to let me take pictures of him! I couldn’t believe it! He was totally hamming it up for me. This little boy LOVES his mommy {he loves daddy too} but he is all about loving on his mommy these days. My heart seriously melts when he comes over to me just to give me a hug or kiss and then carries on with what he was doing. I know these moments won’t last forever so I want to remember them always.

IMG_3269IMG_3217IMG_3249IMG_3318IMG_3309IMG_3330  IMG_3334

3 sweet comments:

A pathologically information hungry mother said...

Katie, what can I say, all your children are stunningly good looking :-), really, and I don't think Gavin looks more chubby than a chubby baby should do...
A totally unrelated question: How did you organize the blog section - the ones that you read into 2 different categories, I badly need to do that and can't figure it out for the life of me...

Sarah Condon said...

Oh my gosh-- what a cutie pie!!

Faith said...

i think blake looks so much like you especially his eyes and smile! and gavin looks so much like brooks. cole changes for me- some angle he's all you, others he's brooks. regardless HANDSOME boys!!!