Apr 27, 2012

California comes to Texas

A few weeks ago my grandpa came to visit us! I was so excited when he called to say that he and Marilyn would be staying with a for a few days on their way out to Florida. Both the older boys have met their GREAT Grandfather, so I couldn’t wait to get a picture of him with Gavin. Marilyn and my grandpa have been together for close to 20 years. She is just the sweetest and so good to us all. Blake finally warmed up to him at the end of the trip {typical Blake}, but Cole had a blast with Grandpa Felix. They played with water guns and ate dinner at the kiddie table. It was such a nice visit we all had! My boys are so lucky to be able to know their great grandparents.

IMG_3600 copyIMG_3607 copyIMG_3610 copyIMG_3604 copyIMG_3613 copyIMG_3614 copyIMG_3618 copyIMG_3619 copyIMG_3587IMG_3594

1 sweet comments:

Renee said...

These photos are so sweet! I wish so very much my little boy could have met his Great-Grandpa.
Renee