Apr 10, 2012

four months | 17 weeks

Chubba wubba! You are such a little muffin! All 17 pounds of you. I can’t believe how much you have grown. You started off the smallest of the Johnson boys, but have sure made up for it! People comment all the time on that double chin of yours and sweet cheeks! I always tell them that you work hard for that cuteness. With all of those extra pounds it makes carrying you around that much tougher, but you wouldn’t have it any other way. You hate spending too much time on your own. You prefer being in our arms 90% of the time. Tummy time is only something you tolerate for so long before you let us know with those strong vocal cords. Even though you don’t like spending much time on the ground you are very strong!! Sitting in your chair you can sit up for just a few seconds. I know it won’t be too much longer before you are sitting unassisted. Sleep is overrated in your book. Your morning nap is very short, but thankfully you like to take a long afternoon nap. You have slept through the night {8:30-8} a few times, but then you just revert back to waking up in the middle of the night for a little snack. Mommy and Daddy would sure appreciate it if you could figure out how to do without that nighttime bottle. You swam in the pool for the first time! We heated it up so that it was nice and warm and you just floated around the pool. You loved it so much that you fell asleep. You have the sweetest laugh and are so ticklish!! I LOVE  listening to your giggles or when you just stare into my eyes while you drink your bottle. It’s moments like these that make all of the “tough” times worth it. I love you more than words can say sweet boy!IMG_3169IMG_3161IMG_3183IMG_3143IMG_3197IMG_3204

2 sweet comments:

Caden and Mommy said...

I love these shots. I cant believe how grown up Gavin looks. Nuts!
... and Blake's hair is amazing!
I anticipate a Cole photo extravaganza next :0)

Tiffany said...

He is so chubby and cute! I could just eat him up! I love it!