Apr 27, 2012

I work ouuuut!

This little guy is getting SO strong! He is constantly doing baby push ups and working those arms. I don’t think it will be long before he is on the move. When we put him on the ground for tummy time he tries to get his little knees underneath him. I just know he is working hard at crawling! He is FINALLY sleeping through the night again {please don’t jinx myself}. I took him to the doctor last week after 3 nights in a row of screaming and it turned out he had a ruptured ear infection. Man, Mom of the Year right here! After getting some antibiotics and ear drops he was a happy guy again. He might still randomly wake during the night, but with a quick flip back over on his tummy and his paci he falls right to sleep. Sleeping until after 7 am sure feels good!! His brothers were at school, so I took the opportunity to take some pictures of him while he is still stationary. He is a “man” of many silly faces this one!

IMG_3817IMG_3792IMG_3806IMG_3835

2 sweet comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

he looks just like you! precious

Tiffany said...

Stop it, Gavin! You're way too cute!