Apr 9, 2012

real.life.

Yes, my friends. The picture below is how most of our pictures turn out. Every time I look at this picture I can’t help but laugh out loud! Cole and his super fake smile…Gavin doing what he does best; spitting up…and obvious signs of bribery all over Blake’s face!! haha!! I wouldn’t change my life for anything.

IMG_3452

Here’s another laughable picture! Look at that chubba wubba! Gavin looks miserable!!

IMG_3443

IMG_3526  IMG_3530IMG_3512 copyIMG_3533IMG_3550IMG_3565

7 sweet comments:

Erin said...

These are great...you are right, the best memories are the "imperfect" ones.

A pathologically information hungry mother said...

You made me laugh, I love all these pictures!!! I am so impressed that your kids actually look at the camera, even on the worst one...

Kylie said...

Love them all. Love the pics of you and brooks with just gav. Need you to do some like that of me and H...my sweet chunky monkey. The last one of cole is so cute. He has the sweetest face.

Brandi said...

Soooo stinkin' cute!!

Caden and Mommy said...

I love your real life (that first picture is great) ... although sometimes I'm exhausted looking at these three adorable boys!!!! I hope you are hanging in there this week with Brooks out of town!

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

I'm cracking up too because it is so hard to get everybody to look in the same direction let alone smile!!! LOL

Miss Tweedle said...

I recently came across your blog through Cara Carrol and have been checking in daily. You have the sweetest boys and you look like a really good mother and nice woman. I have recently started this whole blog thing and am taking inspiration from your beautiful photos! I'm not a mommy yet, just a newlywed!

Thanks for the cute day brighteners!

~ Katie from Canada