May 3, 2012

only the strong survive

My house is like a war zone. With these two running around it can get pretty chaotic around here. As Blake gets older I love watching their relationship grow and change. They really are becoming friends…friends who like to wrestle…but friends nonetheless. They LOVE to race around the house on their cars/motorcycles. Sometimes I feel like I’m at the Indianapolis 500! Gavin will just watch these two rough house and I know he’s thinking, “when can I get out there and play?!”

IMG_4037IMG_4042IMG_4053 copy  IMG_4055 copyIMG_4075IMG_4082IMG_4096IMG_4098IMG_4115IMG_4128IMG_4135IMG_4140

9 sweet comments:

Erin said...

Love brother love!

Amirah Bakri said...

They are so cute.

The Rodriguez Crew said...

Favorite pics ever. Ha!! This is where I'll be in another year! I kinda want that plasma and motorcycle now just bc it looks so fun!! Great pics.

Kerri said...

Oh boys!! I L.O.V.E. the last picture!

Tiffany said...

look at blake comin' from the top rope WWF style! i CANNOT wait for Maddox & Briggs to do this kinda stuff! Cole is such a ham! he kills me!

Moore Family said...

OMG, that last picture is cracking me up! Love it!

bugbeefamily said...

Katie, I love it... because that is totally my life. People without boys just don't get it. It's crazy, it's dirty, at sometimes it's a little intolerable. But you know what... we wouldn't change it for the world!
Thanks for making me feel like there is someone out there who GETS IT!

Katie said...

These are amazing pics. Life is awesome, especially with boys!

Faith said...

Boys are so fun!! It's exhausting to constantly referee but they are such a blast!