Sep 15, 2012

First day of school

This year Cole started Transitional Kindergarten and Blake started the 2 year old mother’s day out program! They started a day apart from each other. We had a really fun summer, but I was ready for school to start!! Cole is loving being back at school and really enjoys his teachers! Blake is having a hard time leaving me, but makes it through the day. I’m hoping he adjusts soon. Since Cole is in the TK class he gets to go upstairs to his class and since I bring a stroller in for Gavin, the boys just love going up and down in the elevator! I’m enjoying having some mommy and Gav time together two days a week.

IMG_8715 copyIMG_8722 copyIMG_8737 copy IMG_8740 copyIMG_8758 copy

IMG_8783 copyIMG_8798 copyIMG_8803 copyIMG_8815 copy IMG_8820 copy

3 sweet comments:

Jamie said...

It will get easier for Blake! Enjoy your one-on-one time with Gavin! Cute Pictures!! :-)

Brandi said...

Poor little Blake! Gosh, you have the cutest little boys!!!!!!!

Caden and Mommy said...

Love the pic of the boys together on the porch! I give you oodles of credit for getting two boys out the door for school and getting the third one loaded up to go along. You must be ready for a break by the time you and Gavin get back home?! I hope Blake adjusts soon .... Caden is having a hard time adjusting to kindergarten as well :0(