Oct 22, 2012

it’s tough….

Oh man! This kid really gave me a run for my money! We had a photo session with a fabulous photographer the night before and we had this balloon left over so I thought I would take the little guy out for a few more pictures. Well…he ended up crying the ENTIRE time! No seriously. If he was out of my arms there were tears streaming down his face. Hopefully the photographer got some shots because I sure didn’t! At least they are pictures we can laugh about one day….

IMG_0233 copyIMG_0300 copyIMG_0304 copy 2IMG_0317 copy

7 sweet comments:

Katie said...

These will be such great photos to show him when he gets older!

The Rodriguez Crew said...

i love these pictures SO much!! We're doing pics next week, and I've been dying to get Breck some colored cords. This makes it a MUST! And the suspenders, oh me. LOVE. I'm telling you, I'm in love with this kid!

Brandi said...

Lord have mercy, cutest thing ever!!

Kerri said...

LMAO!!! thanks for sharing!

The Leonard Four said...

he is ADORABLE, katie! and i love "real life" pics like this! too cute!

Julie said...

Those pictures are adorable! I love his cute little outfit and the balloon. That last shot is just priceless!

Ashley said...

hahaahah the one where he tipped over!